Sales Coaching & Training
Facing the Facts
When sales people have confidence, they consistently put themselves out there day after day, call after call. Building that confidence takes a skilled, creative coach who completely understands how to read each individual and take them to the next level.
Lori Cornetta will identify your sales people’s specific needs and immediately address them with positivity and humor, motivating each person to achieve their highest potential. Cornetta is a master at cold calling and can teach your sales people how to turn a generic meeting with your customers into a powerful relationship that results in bigger sales and a better bottom line.
Stealth Sales will help you:
- Speed up the sales learning curve.
- Supply you with award-winning sales techniques.
- Capitalize on fluid communication skills.
- Establish winning strategies.
- Identify each sales person’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Combine winning sales skills with each individual’s unique personality.
- Increase effectiveness in front of the customer.
- Motivate and strengthen the right habits in your sales team.
- Build confidence.
- Gain the skills to assist in thinking outside the box at every opportunity.
- Learn how to maximize effectiveness in front of the customer.
- Consistently achieve sales goals.
- Understand how to deliver exceptional customer service.
Sales Training Topics
Lori Cornetta has presented to over 400 participants in sales training presentations and lectures covering the following topics:
- Sales 101
- “Hit the Ground Running” for new reps
- Building Relationships Out of Thin Air
- Seven Steps to Closing More Business
- Successfully Running Your Territory/Business
- What It Takes to Be Successful Year After Year
- Females in Medical Device Sales
- Customer Care
- Capitalizing on Leads
- Confidence and Positive Presentation
- Building Trust with Your Customers
- Understanding the Levels of Negotiation
- Getting to Your Destination
If you have a specific topic you would like to see addressed, contact us today.